Sold on June 9, 2022
Desirable in DuPont
2434 Arnold Street · Dupont, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 2001
- Lot Size 5,022 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 2
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Lot Details Alley, Corner Lot, Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk
- Exterior Features Metal/Vinyl, Wood Products
- Interior Features Forced Air, Ceramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Laminate, Bath Off Primary, Double Pane/Storm Window, Sprinkler System, Dining Room, Loft, Walk-In Pantry, Walk-In Closet(s), Water Heater
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Vinyl, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $3,565 (2021)
- MLS Number 1917749
- Junior High Pioneer Mid
- Senior High Steilacoom High
When dining out nearby check out the FOB Brewing Co. The FOB is the local craft brewery. It is owned and operated by a local military family. Food trucks are a regular sight outside the FOB on the weekends. Downtown Dupont has several restaurants and a local go-to pizza spot is Bruceski's. For a date night, get dinner and drinks at Topside Bar and Grill. They have balcony dining that overlooks Puget Sound.
Get outdoors and enjoy the Sequalitchew Creek Trail - 3 miles round trip with forested views of the beachfront. Or enjoy the beautifully landscaped Clocktower Park with its stunning pergola. This park offers picnic areas and tables, a playground, and restrooms. Check out all of DuPont’s City Parks!
Other eateries & shops nearby - Farrelli's and their variety of pizzas. Dupont J Cafe, McNamara’s Pub and Eatery, Fortune Cookie, Pure Elegance Salon and Barber, DuPont Nails and Spa, Supper Buffet, DuPont Cleaners, the DuPont Library, I Sushi & Teriyaki, Viva Mexican, and the DuPont Park & Ride.
Pine & Moss is a lifestyle brand fusing Southern sensibility with the Northwestern spirit inspired by tradition, artists, and style of both regions. If you’re looking for gifts for a friend, family member, or even something to treat yourself with, this is the place to go!