Sold on July 27, 2022
2192 Palisade Boulevard #B-2 · Dupont, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 1998
- Lot Size 2,069 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 1
- Parking Type Individual Garage
- Lot Details Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk
- Exterior Features Cement Planked, Wood Products
- Interior Features Ceramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Laminate, Balcony/Deck/Patio
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Vinyl, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $2,927 (2021)
- MLS Number 1919026
- Elementary School Buyer To Verify
- Junior High Pioneer Mid
- Senior High Steilacoom High
Get outdoors and enjoy the Sequalitchew Creek Trail - 3 miles round trip with forested views of the beachfront. Or enjoy the beautifully landscaped Clocktower Park with its stunning pergola. This park offers picnic areas and tables, a playground, and restrooms. Check out all of DuPont’s City Parks!
Dine & shop nearby - Farrelli's offers a variety of pizzas. Dupont J Cafe, McNamara’s Pub and Eatery, Fortune Cookie, Pure Elegance Salon and Barber, DuPont Nails and Spa, Supper Buffet, DuPont Cleaners, the DuPont Library, I Sushi & Teriyaki, Viva Mexican, and the DuPont Park & Ride.
Check out the FOB Brewing Co. The FOB is DuPont’s local craft brewery. It is owned and operated by a local military family. Food trucks are a regular sight outside the FOB on the weekends.
Just minutes away from The Home Course, boasting panoramic views of the Puget Sound, the Olympic Mountains, and Mount Rainier. Reserve a tee time online line and then enjoy this 18-hole course, ranked No. 2 as “Best Public Golf Course in Washington by Golfweek magazine.