Sold on May 31, 2022
10819 Williams Way SW · Lakewood, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 1961
- Lot Size 12,240 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 3
- Parking Type RV Parking, Attached Garage
- Lot Details Cul-De-Sac, Dead End Street, Paved
- Exterior Features Wood
- Interior Features Forced Air, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Skylight(s)
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate, Vinyl Plank, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $4,508 (2022)
- MLS Number 1924766
Just 2.5 miles southwest you can find the Lakewood Towne Center for shopping, dining and entertainment - Safeway, Barnes & Noble, PetSmart, Office Depot, Pier 1 Imports, Famous Footwear, Cold Stone Creamery, Bed Bath & Beyond, Michael’s, Target, AMC Lakewood Theater, 24 Fitness, Panera and more!
Get the best cookies in the world at Crumbl Cookie! Fresh and gourmet desserts for takeout, delivery or pick-up. Made fresh daily. Unique and trendy flavors weekly.
Get outdoors at Fort Steilacoom Playground featuring 340 acres, with an expansive trail system, baseball, softball and soccer fields, state-of-the-art playground, off-leash dog park, two picnic shelters and year round restrooms.
After a trip to the beach, stop at Topside Bar and Grill, a casual American restaurant for burgers, seafood & steaks, plus a roof-top deck with stunning water views and sunsets. Check out their summer beer list during happy hour!
Enjoy an afternoon of botanical beauty at the Historic Botanical Garden Estate of Lakewold Gardens - providing intentional encounters with the life-changing power of nature