Active since May 3, 2022
12937 SE 288th Place · Auburn, WA
MLS ID: 1926429
- Year Built 2007
- Lot Size 8,185 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 3
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Style Craftsman
- Lot Details Cul-De-Sac, Secluded, Sidewalk
- View Mountain(s), Partial, See Remarks, Territorial
- Exterior Features Cement Planked, Wood, Wood Products
- Interior Features Forced Air, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Fireplace (Primary Bedroom), French Doors, High Tech Cabling, Jetted Tub, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Walk-In Pantry
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate, Vinyl, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $8,732 (2022)
- MLS Number 1926429
- Elementary School Arthur Jacobsen Elem
- Senior High Mountainview High
Get outdoors at the Soos Creek Trail - 7 miles of a paved trail that winds through wetlands and farms. There are also 9 miles of a more rugged trail to explore. Soos Creek Botanical Garden and Heritage Center are open to the public, pairing the experience of strolling amid inspirational, mature gardens with the fascinating local history of the Soos Creek Plateau.
Kent Station, an open-air urban village with restaurants, movie theaters, and shopping is a 10-minute drive away. The Sounder commuter train also has a stop there. (For longer trips you’ll find that SeaTac Airport is also just 20 minutes away!)
Reber Ranch is your full-service veterinarian, pet supply, and food store in Kent WA for a variety of products and services including hay and barn supplies. Take your pet in for a visit to the grooming salon for extra pampering at the full-service spa, or utilize their DIY dog wash station without the mess at home! Backyard bird aficionados will enjoy the 14,000 sq ft space full of premium products to attract PNW birds to your yard.
Swing by Huxdotter Coffee for a pick me up of one of their many hot/cold beverages - voted the best coffee in the area year after year.