Sold on June 16, 2022
PROCTOR MEETS 6TH
3837 N 7th · Tacoma, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 1913
- Lot Size 4,500 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 3
- Parking Type RV Parking, Detached Carport, Detached Garage
- Lot Details Alley, Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk
- Exterior Features Metal/Vinyl
- Interior Features Forced Air, Central A/C, Fir/Softwood, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room
- Floor Covering Softwood, Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $5,266 (2022)
- MLS Number 1929670
Grab your reusable bag and head to the Proctor District located less than a mile away! Step out on a Saturday and head to the Proctor Farmers Market to get all their fresh, locally sourced fruits and veggies. The Farmers Market is running now through December.
This little hub offers lots of locally owned shops for clothing, play, entertainment and dining. Find The Metropolitan Market, Safeway, Knapp’s Restaurant, The Blue Mouse Theatre, Peaks & Pints Craft Beer Store, Pomodoro, East West, Viva, Cactus, Top Pot Doughnuts, Olympia Coffee Roasters and Fernseed, Toast Mi, Lapis, Waffle Stop, Crudo & Cotto, Rudy’s Barbershop and Bliss Ice Cream.
Practically in your backyard is Jefferson Park - enjoy the 15-acre community green area with a sprayground, sports fields & a field house, plus picnic tables, and room to get your furry friend out and about.
Grab coffee close by and to-go! Valhalla Coffee is quaint and cozy and serves small-batch coffee that’s hand roasted everyday.