Sold on June 23, 2022
South Hill Rambler
15418 100th Avenue E · Puyallup, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 1970
- Lot Size 13,499 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 2
- Parking Type RV Parking, Driveway, Attached Garage, Off Street
- Lot Details Cul-De-Sac, Dead End Street, Paved
- Exterior Features Wood
- Interior Features Forced Air, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Walk-In Closet(s), Water Heater
- Floor Covering Vinyl Plank, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $4,529 (2022)
- MLS Number 1931655
- Elementary School Frank Brouillet Elem
- Junior High Doris Stahl Jnr High
- Senior High Gov John Rogers Hs
You’ll find the South Hill Mall - 120-plus stores, a multiplex & children’s indoor playground too where they have Regal Cinemas, Macy’s, Dick’s Sporting Goods, DSW, and hundreds of other stores plus dining options.
Check out the South Hill Community Park - a neighborhood park with paved walking trails, a kids’ play structure & a dog area.
Twice a year you can look forward to the Spring and Summer Fair at the Washington State Fairgrounds, or as we like to say, “Do the Puyallup!” The Spring Fair runs April 19-22 - Motorsports Mayhem, attractions, rides, free music and entertainment, kid’s fun and it’s not a fair without some animals! The BIG Washington State Fair typically runs from August 31st - to September 23rd.
Get the best cookies in the world at Crumbl Cookie! Fresh and gourmet desserts for takeout, delivery, or pick-up. Made fresh daily. Unique and trendy flavors weekly.
Fat Zach's Wood Fired Pizza debuted in 2018 as a small food cart on the corner of Pioneer and 2nd in downtown Puyallup, and now offers three locations; Puyallup has the most extensive menu and is a local favorite.