Pending as of June 13, 2022
Rambler with Workshop
1650 Huson Drive · Tacoma, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 1960
- Lot Size 13,673 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 1
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Lot Details Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk
- View Territorial
- Exterior Features Wood
- Interior Features Forced Air, Heat Pump, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Laminate, Bath Off Primary, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Hot Tub/Spa, Security System, Skylight(s), Solarium/Atrium, Walk-In Pantry, Water Heater
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate, Vinyl, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $5,272 (2022)
- MLS Number 1933221
Less than 2 miles away is Cheney Stadium - home to the beloved Tacoma Rainiers Minor League Baseball team, with luxury suites and Mount Rainier Views. Check their website for upcoming games!
The best place for coffee and breakfast is Espresso Yourself. Just 2.5 miles away and you can enjoy your favorite latte, mocha, tea, or smoothie. Make it a real treat by grabbing a Fisher scone to go with it! That’s right, you don’t have to go to the fair just to have that, yummy, raspberry-filled scone + they’re bigger than the fair scones too! If you’re in the mood for some lunch, they have really good sandwiches that the locals rave about.
Two miles away is the Tacoma Nature Center, along with Snake Lake Park (open to the public) - a 71-acre tract of wetlands & forest around Snake Lake, featuring trails & a visitors center. Check their website if you’re looking for nature events and exploring.
Check out The Table - a contemporary bistro featuring locally sourced New American fare in a convivial, cozy setting.