Sold on July 14, 2022
Tranquil Lake Rambler
9065 Eagle Point Loop SW · Lakewood, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 2001
- Lot Size 7,357 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 2
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Style Traditional
- Lot Details Dead End Street, Paved, Sidewalk
- View Territorial
- Exterior Features Cement Planked
- Interior Features Forced Air, Hardwood, Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, French Doors, High Tech Cabling, Hot Tub/Spa, Skylight(s), Sprinkler System, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Walk-In Pantry, Water Heater
- Floor Covering Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $2,553 (2022)
- MLS Number 1948541
Calling all outdoor recreation enthusiasts - American Lake is only 5 minutes away! The popular 5-acre park is located on the north shore of American Lake. It offers a seasonal restroom, picnic shelter, picnic tables, a swimming beach along the north shore, a playground, and a public boat launch.
Tacoma Country and Golf Club is a private golf course and country club in Tacoma, Washington. Created in 1894, it had the first golf course in the Western United States, not on a military reservation, and is the oldest continuously operating golf club in the West.
The beautiful community boasts a park, private dock & boat launch, clubhouse, and RV parking. Enjoy being surrounded by nature, lake views & watching eagles soar.
Dine in or take out from Las Doñas Mexican Restaurant. Find street tacos, taco plates, carne asada fries, burritos, tacos salad, and lots of other delicious menu items here.