Sold on August 7, 2022
North End Haven
3801 N Bristol Street · Tacoma, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 1986
- Lot Size 6,460 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 2
- Parking Type Driveway, Attached Garage
- Lot Details Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk
- Exterior Features Wood
- Interior Features Ductless HP-Mini Split, Heat Pump, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Water Heater
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $4,706 (2022)
- MLS Number 1948822
- Elementary School Point Defiance
- Junior High Mason
- Senior High Silas High School
Visit the Central Co-op on Pearl Street - you’ll find specialized fresh, organic, and local foods + supplements. They have an amazing meat & seafood selection. If you’re cutting back on household waste, you’ll love their huge bulk section!
Enjoy the newly reopened Owen Beach just in time for outdoor summer fun! This beach pavilion offers a whale sculpture play area with an extra wide slide, ample parking, easier water access, benches, a sheltered pavilion for gatherings, restrooms, a kayak launch slope, and the best views of Puget Sound!
The sunsets and views of Mount Rainier will leave you in awe. Just opened to the public - get out and support local businesses at the Public Market. 30,000 sq ft of indoor shopping and dining. Get baked goods, cheese, wine, seafood, chocolate, fresh canned goods, art, and toys.
If a name like Jungle Fever Exotics doesn’t get you to visit, then surely the giant orange NURSERY sign will. Owned and operated for 25 years, this local plant shop offers wild and fun statues and exotic plants to adorn your backyard oasis.
You’ll find a down-to-earth Pacific Northwest-based seafood menu of hearty local catches with stunning sunset views at Anthony’s at Point Defiance.