Sold on August 31, 2022
Spacious in Edgewood
2774 83rd Avenue Ct E · Edgewood, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 2019
- Lot Size 8,751 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 2
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Style Craftsman
- Lot Details Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk
- View Bay, City, Territorial
- Exterior Features Cement Planked
- Interior Features Forced Air, High Efficiency - 90%+, Ceramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Laminate, Wine Cellar
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $8,516 (2022)
- MLS Number 1950190
- Elementary School Northwood Elem
- Junior High Edgemont Jnr High
- Senior High Puyallup High
Get out and about to enjoy the Edgewood Community Park! The park includes an active, inclusive playground, a grassy amphitheater, 0.7 miles of paved- and gravel-surfaced trails, a restroom structure, and a picnic shelter (first come, first serve).
Get fresh brewed coffee and pastries from the Uptown Koffee and Kafe. Pop in to check out their breakfast and lunch menu, along with the beer, and wine selection.
Grab a craft beer and incredible sandwiches at Acorn Brewing, the perfect combo for sunny summer days!
Dine on some American fare at Dave’s of Milton. They have breakfast, lunch and dinner. On Saturday’s they offer live comedy and local bands. If you enjoy delicious, home cooked style barbeque, then you must try Warthog BBQ Pit. They have the most tasty slow cooked meats, perfect sides, desserts and sweet tea you’ve ever had! They have indoor seating, a nice patio for dining under the trees and catering in case you need to feed a party of people.
Safeway is just 6 minutes away and Fred Meyer is 14 if you need more than groceries. This location is close to I-5 for commuters and Downtown Tacoma is 6 miles away.