Pending as of June 22, 2022
South Hill Hideaway
16309 118th Avenue Ct E · Puyallup, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 1992
- Lot Size 10,010 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 2
- Parking Type RV Parking, Driveway, Attached Garage
- Lot Details Cul-De-Sac, Dead End Street, Paved, Secluded
- Exterior Features Wood, Wood Products
- Interior Features Forced Air, Ceramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Dining Room, Water Heater
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $0 (2022)
- MLS Number 1953980
- Elementary School Pope Elem
- Junior High Glacier View Jr High
- Senior High Emerald Ridge High
You’ll find the South Hill Mall - 120-plus stores, a multiplex & children’s indoor playground too where they have Regal Cinemas, Macy’s, Dick’s Sporting Goods, DSW, and hundreds of other stores plus dining options.
5 minutes to Sunrise Village, a newer, open-air center that offers shopping, dining, beauty, and a fitness center in Puyallup’s South Hill. Here you’ll find MOD Pizza, Trapper’s Sushi, Black Bear Diner, and QDOBA Mexican Eats are all open for takeout only. Target is open for essential shopping as well as the Walmart Supercenter. The Hand & Stone Massage, Facial Spa, Famous Footwear, Party City, LA Fitness, and other non-essential businesses are closed during the Stay At Home order.
Check out the South Hill Community Park - a neighborhood park with paved walking trails, a kids’ play structure & a dog area
Get the best cookies in the world at Crumbl Cookie! Fresh and gourmet desserts for takeout, delivery, or pick-up. Made fresh daily. Unique and trendy flavors weekly.
Grab lunch or dinner fromMis Tres Amigos! This full-service cantina is family-owned and a local favorite for its margaritas and flavorful dishes.