Sold on August 21, 2022
Lake Tapps Serenity
17012 39th Street Ct E · Lake Tapps, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 1986
- Lot Size 43,560 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 2
- Parking Type RV Parking, Driveway, Attached Garage
- Style Traditional
- Lot Details Corner Lot, Dead End Street, Paved, Secluded
- View Territorial
- Exterior Features Cement Planked, Wood Products
- Interior Features Forced Air, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wired for Generator, Built-In Vacuum, Jetted Tub, Security System, Skylight(s), Water Heater
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Travertine, Vinyl, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $6,369 (2022)
- MLS Number 1956348
- Elementary School Crestwood Elem
- Junior High Lakeridge Middle
- Senior High Buyer To Verify
Enjoy downtown Sumner for dining and shopping only 12 minutes away - Schafer’s Bar & Grill, an informal hangout with bar bites, brews and weekend dancing, Aversano’s Italian Restaurant offers a saloonlike setting and serves up pizza and other Italian favorites. Dixie’s Home Cookin, it’s only open from 7 AM to 3 PM, but they have plenty of comfort food like biscuits and gravy.
Simple Tidings & Kitchen for your kitchen supply needs or gifts, SugarBabies is a boutique baby clothing store, Craft 19 offers specialty coffee and fresh crepes, and for all your grocery shopping needs, Fred Meyer is here too!
Slate Boutique offers chic clothing and accessories for the shoppers in your circle.
Grab a nice dinner out at the Al Lago Restaurant - an Italian eatery with lake & mountain views also offering American fare plus a wine list & happy hour.
Just minutes away, enjoy access to Jenks Park - a large park with boat launch, docks, swimming area, playground, covered picnic area, tennis courts and more.
You also have access to 45-acre Allan Yorke Park; access to ball fields, a boat launch, kayak and paddle board rentals, fishing dock, playgrounds, skateboard park, swimming areas, tennis courts, about 1,000 feet of trails along the southeast corner of the park and a volleyball court.