Sold on August 10, 2022
Lovely in Lakewood
8709 111th Street Ct SW · Lakewood, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 1987
- Lot Size 19,998 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 2
- Parking Type Driveway, Attached Garage
- Style Traditional
- Lot Details Cul-De-Sac, Dead End Street, Paved
- View Territorial
- Exterior Features Brick, Wood
- Interior Features Forced Air, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Second Primary Bedroom, Bath Off Primary, Built-In Vacuum, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Sprinkler System, Dining Room, Fireplace (Primary Bedroom), High Tech Cabling, Security System, Skylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Pantry, Water Heater
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $7,456 (2022)
- MLS Number 1958193
9 miles away you’ll find the Meadow Park Golf Course - a 100-year-old municipal golf facility for all ages and skill levels. It offers an 18-hole championship course, a 9-hole course, and a driving range for a simple day of fun or serious golfers.
The Lakewood Towne Center is less than a mile away from shopping, dining, and entertainment - Safeway, Barnes & Noble, PetSmart, Office Depot, Pier 1 Imports, Famous Footwear, Cold Stone Creamery, Bed Bath & Beyond, Michael’s, Target, AMC Lakewood Theater, 24 Fitness, Panera, RAM Restaurant & Brewery, Old Navy and more!
If you’re looking to get outdoors close by, you’re in luck! Waughop Lake is about 2.5 miles walking/biking/driving. There’s a discovery trail, wildlife, and an adjacent playground - enjoy the Labyrinth near the start of the trail! This trail is one of many within the 340 acres that make up Ft. Steilacoom Park, the largest park in Lakewood. Adjacent to the lake is the Fort Steilacoom Playground which features baseball, softball, and soccer fields, a state-of-the-art playground, an off-leash dog park, two picnic shelters, and year-round restrooms.
Enjoy a day at the Oakbrook Golf Club - one of Washington’s finest golf courses, featuring hundreds of oak trees, and immaculate turf conditions and is open to the public. Enjoy happy hour at The Adriatic at Oakbrook with some of their tasty appetizers.
After a trip outdoors, stop at Topside Bar and Grill, a casual American restaurant for burgers, seafood & steaks, plus a roof-top deck with stunning water views and sunsets. Check out their summer beer list during happy hour!