Active since July 19, 2022
Dynamic & Spacious
2010 263rd Lane SE · Sammamish, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 2005
- Lot Size 9,226 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 3
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Style Craftsman
- Lot Details Cul-De-Sac, Curbs, Dead End Street, Paved, Sidewalk
- View Territorial
- Exterior Features Cement Planked, Stone
- Interior Features Forced Air, Heat Pump, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, French Doors, High Tech Cabling, Hot Tub/Spa, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Pantry, Water Heater
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $11,998 (2022)
- MLS Number 1959543
- Elementary School Cascade Ridge Elem
- Junior High Beaver Lake Mid
- Senior High Skyline High
5 miles away you’ll find the Pine Lake Village Shopping Center with a variety of amenities. Shop QFC for your grocery and household needs. Take a class at the Pilates Studio 101, or get a mani-pedi at US Nails. Need an afternoon pick me up or some lunch? You’ll find Starbucks, Himitsu Sushi & Teriyaki, Juke Poke, La Casita, and August Moon Chinese here.
Take in spectacular sights at Snoqualmie Falls, a 268-foot waterfall and one of the most popular attractions in Washington State. Take in the views of the rushing fall from the upper and lower observation decks, open year round. Optimal viewing is after heavy rainfall.
If you’re looking for a little more elevation in your hiking, Tiger Mountain Trail is a 33-minute drive and offers 15 miles of forest wandering through the deciduous, coniferous, and mixed forest - parking and entry are free. Snoqualmie Pass is about 44 miles away and as long as we’ve had a good snowfall, you can get your skiing/snowboarding/tubing on! Be sure to check their website for snow conditions, deals on passes, and night tubing - which is so much fun with a group of friends!
Take in more adventure at the Duthie Hill Mountain Bike Park - This mountain biking destination offers a variety of trails across 120 acres of lush woodlands.
Have a carefree date night at The Attic, located inside the Salish Lodge. Enjoy a relaxed atmosphere with light fare, seasonally inspired cocktails, beer, and private label wines.
Get out and about at Beaver Lake! 83 acres of fun for a weekend BBQ, play, baseball, softball, soccer, hiking trails, or take your boat out for some fishing.