Sold on August 12, 2022
So Fresh & So Clean
4029 61st Avenue E · Fife, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 2007
- Lot Size 4,626 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 2
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Lot Details Corner Lot, Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk
- Exterior Features Cement Planked, Stone
- Interior Features Forced Air, Wall to Wall Carpet, Laminate Hardwood, Bath Off Primary, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, French Doors, High Tech Cabling, Walk-In Pantry, Water Heater
- Floor Covering Laminate, Vinyl, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $5,545 (2022)
- MLS Number 1959544
- Elementary School Endeavour Intermed
- Junior High Surprise Lake Mid
- Senior High Fife High
The Puyallup Farmers Market is held every Saturday from April to October, and as you would expect, it’s full of local flowers and produce along with local artists and vendors. The Farmer’s Market is held at Pioneer Park, which is a popular gathering spot in Downtown Puyallup. Adjacent to the library.
The Sterino’s have been farming in the Puyallup valley since 1923. Today Sterino Farms sells fresh produce and berries to local stores and to the public at their farmstand operation, open everyday from 8 am to 7 pm just off of River Road. Click here to find out more about what they sell and other activities at the Farm.
As the “Downtown of the South Sound,” Tacoma’s downtown business district is full of great museums, shopping and restaurants. The area around UWT has blossomed into the “Brewery Blocks” with new pubs and taprooms opening. Don’t want to drink on an empty stomach? It happens that some of our favorite places to grab a slice are in this same neighborhood - be sure to check out Abella Pizza or Camp Colvos!
Perry's Cocktail Bar has style and substance serving beautiful drinks and a seasonally rotating menu in a welcoming and photogenic atmosphere. From their website: “Perry's is a place to sip and share. We believe in making quality food and drinks accessible and fun for our community.” (Google also notes that Perry’s is an LQBTQ+ friendly business). Although they don’t take reservations, you can click here to view their menu and monitor the waitlist time.