Sold on August 23, 2022
West Campus Two-Story
32241 11th Place SW · Federal Way, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 1986
- Lot Size 13,081 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 2
- Parking Type Driveway, Attached Garage, Off Street
- Lot Details Cul-De-Sac, Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk
- Exterior Features Wood
- Interior Features Forced Air, Tankless Water Heater, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Sprinkler System, Dining Room, Security System, Skylight(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Water Heater
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $5,580 (2022)
- MLS Number 1959701
- Elementary School Silver Lake Elem
- Junior High Illahee Jnr High
- Senior High Decatur High
If you’re looking for a great place for happy hour or dinner along the waterfront, check out Salty’s at Redondo Beach. Then enjoy a nice stroll along the boardwalk on Redondo Beach or enjoy the warm sand between your toes and enjoy some of the most stunning PNW sunsets. Comb the beach along the sand or use the wooden boardwalk to take in the scenery. This waterfront provides public and boater access.
You'll love the close proximity to the recreation of Celebration Park (80+ acre city park with soccer, softball, and nature trails, there’s also a fun kids playground with a jungle gym and swings) and a 4-mile trail for jogging and walking... all just steps from home. It hosts an annual 4th of July city fireworks display as well as league softball & soccer games/tournaments.
For more outdoor fun - Washington water fans, look no further! Bust out your kayak, sand bucket, swimsuit, or fishing rod, and head straight for Dash Point State Park!
Dine in or get some takeout from Bangkok Garden Street Food - a stylish strip-mall destination for standards from Thailand like drunken noodles & cashew chicken.
Get artisan-quality lattes, pastries, flavorful teas, and other healthy treats from Asensio Coffee. They use organic, non-GMO, and clean ingredients whenever possible and partner with local brands like Poverty Bay Coffee so you know you’re always getting the best.