Sold on October 3, 2022
Easy Living Olympia
5604 55th Loop SE · Olympia, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode Lakewood
- Year Built 2007
- Lot Size 5,001 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 2
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Style Traditional
- Lot Details Curbs, Open Space, Paved, Sidewalk
- Exterior Features Brick, Cement/Concrete
- Interior Features Forced Air, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Laminate, Bath Off Primary, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Pantry, Water Heater
- Floor Covering Hardwood, Laminate, Vinyl, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $674 (2022)
- MLS Number 1959973
- Elementary School Woodland Elem
- Junior High Komachin Mid
- Senior High Timberline High
Enjoy all that Downtown Olympia has to offer! Popular and historical Percival Park is the heart and hub of downtown and connects to The Landing, a 0.9-mile-long boardwalk. From here you can wine and dine at The Dockside Bistro and Wine Bar, Budd Bay Cafe, or Anthony’s Homeport, where there is no shortage of fresh seafood options at any of these locations. Want to cook your own seafood dish at home? Stop by the Olympia Seafood Co.
Get all your fresh and local produce, meat, fish, cut flowers, sweet treats, eggs, cheese, jams & jellies, artisan goods, and more at the Olympia Farmers Market. Open Thursday - Sunday, through April - October from 10 Am - 3 PM.
Get coffee, and snacks, meet up with a friend, read a book, or get a little work done at Dancing Goats in Downtown Olympia.
Just a 9-mile drive is the Billy Frank Jr. Nisqually Wildlife Refuge - The wildlife refuge is home to the Nisqually River Delta, which has the unique status as Washington’s largest relatively undisturbed estuary and provides habitats for more than 300 different species of fish and wildlife and has several miles of hiking trails. Before trekking here, be sure to check their website though for any trail closures.