Sold on August 25, 2022
7201 Stanich Avenue · Gig Harbor, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode Lakewood
- Year Built 1980
- Lot Size 18,901 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 8
- Parking Type RV Parking, Driveway, Attached Garage, Detached Garage, Off Street
- Style Contemporary
- Lot Details Corner Lot, Paved
- View Bay, City, Mountain(s), Sound
- Exterior Features Wood
- Interior Features Central A/C, Forced Air, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Double Pane/Storm Window, Hot Tub/Spa, Sprinkler System, Walk-In Pantry, Water Heater
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Travertine, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $6,425 (2022)
- MLS Number 1961475
- Senior High Gig Harbor High
This home is located near Historic Downtown Gig Harbor which means easy access to the waterfront for boating, stand-up paddle boarding, and so many delicious & scenic eateries, like locally owned Millville Pizza, 7 Seas Brewing and Tides Tavern. Another great dining option on the water is Netshed No.9 where you won't want to miss the house-made cinnamon rolls! For lunch check out Susanne's. Terrific sandwiches on homemade bread with great soups and delectable pastries for dessert. Get your fresh fruits and veggies at the Gig Harbor Farmers Market - open on Saturdays and listen to live music and pick up a bouquet of fresh flowers.
Get out and about at the Skansie Brothers Park. This 2.59-acre park is in the heart of downtown Gig Harbor, with a waterfront view of the hills that look stunning in the fall and are filled with boats coming in and out of the harbor. The park has restrooms and a small pavilion for little gatherings. Enjoy the Grandview Forest Park, located in the neighborhood for easy strolls. These 8.58 acres of the preserved urban forest provide open space and a habitat for wildlife. Portions of the trail have been designated as the Cushman Trail.
Looking for some afternoon fun for all ages & abilities? Plan a visit to Java & Clay Cafe. This unique coffee shop has an attached paint-your-own ceramics studio that serves express, beer, wine, and smoothies.