Sold on December 11, 2022
Spacious Eastside Home
1114 E 57th Street · Tacoma, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode Lakewood
- Year Built 2002
- Lot Size 5,998 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 2
- Parking Type RV Parking, Attached Garage
- Lot Details Alley, Dead End Street, Paved
- Exterior Features Cement Planked
- Interior Features Forced Air, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Pantry
- Floor Covering Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $4,707 (2022)
- MLS Number 1983525
- Elementary School Sheridan
- Junior High Stewart
- Senior High Lincoln High
Looking for international grocery imported items from Mexico, Latin America & Asia that you can’t find anywhere else? Check out La Huerta International Market, just a 3 minute's drive. If you’ve never had a Mandonada, be sure to stop by the drink station and pick one up on your way out.
Dine in or grab some weekend takeout from Yummy Pho & Teriyaki. This neighborhood favorite offers a variety of menu items and popular dishes like chicken teriyaki, sushi rolls, orange chicken, beef short ribs, and more!
Explore McKinley Park and enjoy the paved pathways among the trees, the updated playground equipment, and all the beauty this neighborhood park has to offer.
Grab a sweet treat from Dockside Donuts. This freestanding shop offers baked goods 24/7 where you can sit inside to enjoy or pick up a dozen via their drive-thru.
Practically in your backyard is the Swan Creek Park & Trail. This 373-acre park is great for walking and mountain biking, a community garden, a wooded canyon, and an upland forest. The river features salmon, the walking trail is 3.7 miles, dogs are allowed but must be leashed and this area is open year-round.