Sold on October 31, 2022
Scenic Artondale Rambler
3419 64th Avenue Ct NW · Gig Harbor, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 1987
- Lot Size 27,007 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 2
- Parking Type RV Parking, Driveway, Attached Garage
- Lot Details Dead End Street, Paved
- Exterior Features Wood
- Interior Features Forced Air, Heat Pump, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Built-In Vacuum, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Security System, Skylight(s), Sprinkler System, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Walk-In Pantry, Water Heater
- Floor Covering Vinyl, Vinyl Plank, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $4,883 (2022)
- MLS Number 2000445
- Elementary School Artondale Elem
- Junior High Kopachuck Mid
- Senior High Gig Harbor High
Get out and enjoy the Harbor Family Park - 18.7 acres to explore via primitive trails. Enjoy the tall trees surrounding you and the sounds of birds echoing through the canopy.
This little hub offers lots of locally owned shops for clothing, play, entertainment and dining. Find The Metropolitan Market, Safeway, Knapp’s Restaurant, The Blue Mouse Theatre, Peaks & Pints Craft Beer Store, Pomodoro, East West, Viva, Cactus, Top Pot Doughnuts, Olympia Coffee Roasters and Fernseed, Toast Mi, Lapis, Waffle Stop, Crudo & Cotto, Rudy’s Barbershop and Bliss Ice Cream, and newly opened.
Locally owned and operated Harbor Greens is just 3 miles away. They have a great selection of local & hard-to-find specialty items, an in-house butcher and a full-service deli with gourmet sandwiches are really good pizza that you can eat there or take to go.
Located in the heart of Uptown Gig Harbor, Green House is an exceptional fine dining restaurant with a modern twist of artistic presentation. They serve fresh cuts sourced from sustainable farms, local seafood, and seasonal menus.
Experience the incredible gourmet coffee, wine, and taproom at Davenport. Choose from their wide selection of warm baked goods, fresh salads, and sandwiches.