Sold on January 2, 2023
Central Tacoma Beauty
1207 S Tyler Street · Tacoma, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode Lakewood
- Year Built 2017
- Lot Size 4,265 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 2
- Parking Type Attached Garage, Off Street
- Style Craftsman
- Lot Details Alley, Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk
- Exterior Features Cement Planked, Wood
- Interior Features Central A/C, Forced Air, Heat Pump, Wall to Wall Carpet, Laminate, Bath Off Primary, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Security System, Sprinkler System, Walk-In Closet(s), Walk-In Pantry, Water Heater
- Floor Covering Laminate, Vinyl, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $5,328 (2022)
- MLS Number 2004108
- Elementary School Delong
- Junior High Mason
- Senior High Foss
Just around the corner from this property is Cheney Stadium - home to the beloved Tacoma Rainiers, Tacoma’s Minor League Baseball team, and training ground for future Seattle Mariners. The major remodel in 2011 provided new life and foundation for a first class facility that has since expanded with luxury suites and of course, the Mount Rainier Views. This season has concluded, but it's not too late to be thinking about next season, as you will see the future Seattle Mariners in training.
Take advantage of all the delicious lunch specials at Mandolin Sushi & Steakhouse or enjoy a fancy evening dining on their hibachi dinner and sushi. Mandolin serves Japanese fare and provides an elevated dining experience.
71 acres of gorgeous scenery and trails at the Metro Parks Nature Center provide an outdoors getaway right in the middle of the city. It is perfect for family outings, a quiet walk, or simply getting fresh air and connecting with nature.
Less than a mile away, is your local Fred Meyer that will meet all of your grocery, electronics, clothing, groceries, and deli shopping needs.
Grab coffee close by and to-go! Valhalla Coffee - a quaint and cozy coffee shop that serves small-batch coffee that’s hand roasted everyday.