Sold on February 22, 2023
Cherry Meadows Charm
15363 Callie Avenue SE · Yelm, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 2013
- Lot Size 5,192 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 2
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Lot Details Curbs, Sidewalk
- Exterior Features Cement Planked, Wood Products
- Interior Features Forced Air, Laminate Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Fireplace (Primary Bedroom), Loft, Security System, Sprinkler System, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Walk-In Pantry, Water Heater
- Floor Covering Laminate, Vinyl, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $5,069 (2022)
- MLS Number 2004900
- Elementary School Buyer To Verify
- Junior High Buyer To Verify
- Senior High Buyer To Verify
Less than 2 miles away is the Yelm-Tenino Trail - The 14.5-mile long cycling and walking trail has been constructed along the route of a former Burlington Northern Railroad line. The trail runs parallel to State Route 507 and intersects with the Chehalis Western Trail.
Eat at Jerk Juicy BBQ for some of the best barbeque in town. Enjoy some classic barbeque items such as smoked pork, chicken, sausage, brisket, burnt ends, ribs, sandwiches, and even a brisket mac & cheese burrito. Keep up to date with them as they offer near daily specials. Dine-in or order online for delivery, take out, or even catering.
Need to shop for clothes? Visit the Between Sisters Boutique & Gifts! Their clothes come in all shapes and sizes and are sure to satisfy all of your fashion needs. Update your Fall wardrobe as the seasons change and visit the store for events such as their trunk shows on Saturday. These trunk shows allow you to meet the artist behind the product and highlight all of their handmade items for you to browse.
The Shiplap Shop & Coffee House offers the best coffee in town. Order a delicious espresso drink and a handcrafted baked good, all while enjoying the many goodies & trinkets they sell consigned from over 100 local artisans.
If you’re interested in gardening, take a 5-minute trip to Gordon’s Garden Center. They carry everything needed to make any garden beautiful and productive. Take a look at their vegetable plants, garden and flower seeds, soil additives, gardening tools and visit their website for extremely helpful tips. Whether you want to start your own garden or just visit to see what they have to offer, Gordon’s is close by.