Sold on November 22, 2022
Robust Tacoma Craftsman
3321 N Cheyenne Street · Tacoma, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 1941
- Lot Size 6,050 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 1
- Parking Type RV Parking, Detached Garage, Off Street
- Style Craftsman
- Lot Details Corner Lot, Paved
- View Territorial
- Exterior Features Cement/Concrete, Stucco, Wood
- Interior Features Central A/C, Forced Air, Tankless Water Heater, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Jetted Tub, Loft, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Pantry, Water Heater
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Stone, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $7,193 (2022)
- MLS Number 2009459
- Elementary School Sherman
- Junior High Mason
- Senior High Silas High School
Grab your reusable bag and head to the Proctor District located just a mile away! Step out on a Saturday and head to the Proctor Farmers Market to get all their fresh, locally sourced fruits and veggies. The Farmers Market is running now through December.
This little hub offers lots of locally owned shops for clothing, play, entertainment, and dining. Find The Metropolitan Market, Safeway, Knapp’s Restaurant, The Blue Mouse Theatre, Peaks & Pints Craft Beer Store, Pomodoro, East West, Viva, Cactus, Olympia Coffee Roasters, Fernseed, Toast Mi, Lapis, Waffle Stop, Crudo & Cotto, Rudy’s Barbershop and Bliss Ice Cream.
A highlight of this hub is Top Pot Doughnuts, a Seattle special that has one storefront down south here in Tacoma. Top Pot serves donuts made with a 1920s recipe and coffee to go with them served in a gorgeous vintage environment. Choose from more than 40 daily flavors including seasonal offerings like their old-fashioned pumpkin or pumpkin cheesecake bismark.
This house is located in close proximity to both Sherman Elementary and Mason Middle School. Sherman Elementary is just 5 blocks away and Mason Middle School is a little less than a mile away.
Jane Clark Park is right next door and offers picnic sites and a playground. Take a stroll through the park’s vast grass field or play catch at the softball/baseball field.