Sold on November 27, 2022
7901 Connells Prairie Road E · Bonney Lake, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 2019
- Lot Size 10,812 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 3
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Lot Details Cul-De-Sac, Curbs, Dead End Street, Paved, Sidewalk
- View Territorial
- Exterior Features Cement Planked, Stone
- Interior Features Central A/C, Heat Pump, Ceramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, French Doors, Skylight(s), Sprinkler System, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Walk-In Pantry, Water Heater
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $9,199 (2022)
- MLS Number 2011677
- Elementary School Mtn Meadow Elem
- Junior High Glacier Middle Sch
- Senior High White River High
Visit the 45-acre Allan Yorke Park; access to ball fields, a boat launch, kayak and paddle board rentals, fishing dock, playgrounds, skateboard park, swimming areas, tennis courts, about 1,000 feet of trails along the southeast corner of the park and a volleyball court. You can also visit Victor Falls to view one of the few significant low land waterfalls to be found in the Puget Sound metropolitan area. Another great place to get outdoors is the Fennel Creek Trail Head. It can often be tricky to locate since it’s located behind the Willow Brook neighborhood - just follow the paved road between two houses. The main trail starts along a beautiful boardwalk and then up a hill into a mile long trail.
There’s a handful of great dining & takeout options for date night or for even nights when no one wants to cook or tidy the kitchen! Keep it laid back at Hops N Drops - this restaurant & chain bar serves up pub grub, burgers & sandwiches, plus plenty of cocktails and beer on tap. When dining out nearby, check out the Glow Martini Lounge. They create fresh and signature cocktails that bring fun and excitement to the casual dining experience. Grab some shareables off their menu and enjoy!
For your everyday grocery shopping needs, Costco is less than 3 miles away. Fred Meyer and Safeway are in the same shopping center in front of Costco for anything else you need. Whether you’re working on home projects by tackling the yard for spring or sprucing up home decor, you’ll find Lowe’s, Marshalls and Target close by.