Sold on January 9, 2023
Main Level Living
1460 Latham Court · Dupont, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 1999
- Lot Size 7,958 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 3
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Lot Details Alley, Corner Lot, Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk
- Exterior Features Cement Planked
- Interior Features High Efficiency - 90%+, Central A/C, Forced Air, Ceramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Built-In Vacuum, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, French Doors, High Tech Cabling, Jetted Tub, Sprinkler System, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Pantry
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $4,898 (2022)
- MLS Number 2014322
- Elementary School Buyer To Verify
- Junior High Pioneer Mid
- Senior High Steilacoom High
Get outdoors and enjoy the Sequalitchew Creek Trail - 3 miles round trip with forested views of the beachfront. Or enjoy the beautifully landscaped Clocktower Park with its stunning pergola. This park offers picnic areas and tables, a playground and restrooms. Check out all of DuPont’s City Parks!
Pine & Moss is a lifestyle brand fusing Southern sensibility with the Northwestern spirit inspired by tradition, artists, and style of both regions. If you’re looking for gifts for a friend, family member or even something to treat yourself with, this is the place to go!
Just a 6-mile drive is the Billy Frank Jr. Nisqually Wildlife Refuge - The wildlife refuge is home to the Nisqually River Delta, which has the unique status as Washington’s largest relatively undisturbed estuary and provides habitats for more than 300 different species of fish and wildlife and has several miles of hiking trails. Before trekking here, be sure to check their website though for any trail closures.
When dining out nearby check out the FOB Brewing Co. The FOB is the local craft brewery. It is owned and operated by a local military family. Food trucks are a regular sight outside the FOB on the weekends. Downtown Dupont has several restaurants and a local go to pizza spot is Bruceski's. Bruceski's Stone Oven Pizza offers counter-serve pizzeria offering specialty pies, wings & sides in humble digs with outdoor seats. For a date night, get dinner and drinks at Topside Bar and Grill, a casual American restaurant for burgers, seafood & steaks, plus a roof-top deck with stunning water views and sunsets of the Puget Sound. Choose from a hearty menu and a full bar with a wide variety of rotating craft beers.