Sold on January 4, 2023
Gig Harbor Custom Craftsman
9005 43rd Street NW · Gig Harbor, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 2006
- Lot Size 51,841 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 2
- Parking Type RV Parking, Attached Garage
- Style Craftsman
- Lot Details Dead End Street, Paved
- View Territorial
- Exterior Features Cement Planked, Wood
- Interior Features Hot Water Recirc Pump, HRV/ERV System, Tankless Water Heater, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Fir/Softwood, Bath Off Primary, Built-In Vacuum, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, High Tech Cabling, Security System, Skylight(s), Sprinkler System, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Walk-In Pantry, Wired for Generator, Water Heater
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Softwood, See Remarks
- Annual Taxes $6,721 (2022)
- MLS Number 2020565
- Elementary School Artondale Elem
- Junior High Kopachuck Mid
- Senior High Gig Harbor High
Less than a mile away is the Arletta Store, a family-owned store perfect for a quick stop for snacks, desserts, or that one last ingredient you need for dinner. You can also come by to get your gas filled with their old-fashioned pumps.
If being on the water is a hobby, then we’ll just sign you up! The Fox Island Boat Ramp makes it easy to launch your boat and putter around the Carr Inlet, McNeil Island, Fox Island, and even dock in Tacoma at Narrows Marina. Or spend the day at downtown Gig Harbor and enjoy some local favorites like7 Seas Brewing and Tides Tavern that you don’t want to miss! Both have mouth watering menus of fresh seafood dishes. Another great dining option on the water is Netshed No.9 where you won't want to miss the house made cinnamon rolls! All have stunning views along the water and the Gig Harbor Lighthouse.
Kopachuck State Park is beautiful throughout all the seasons we experience in the Pacific Northwest, but the best time of year is in the summer, when that cool breeze blows in from the Carr Inlet and you dig your toes into the warm sand along the beach. This 109 -acre marine and camping park has 5,600 feet of saltwater shoreline, and provides scenic views of sunsets, the Olympic Mountains and the Puget Sound.
Get out and enjoy the Harbor Family Park - 18.7 acres to explore via primitive trails. Enjoy the tall trees surrounding you and the sounds of birds echoing through the canopy.
Zog’s is a cool little place located on the Island that locals love. Here you'll find local beer on tap, pizza, wine, cider, live music and more!