Sold on February 28, 2023
29434 4th Avenue S · Federal Way, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 1980
- Lot Size 19,336 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 2
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Lot Details Curbs, Dead End Street, Paved, Sidewalk
- View Mountain(s), See Remarks, Sound, Territorial
- Exterior Features Cement Planked, Wood, Wood Products
- Interior Features Forced Air, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, High Tech Cabling, Security System, Skylight(s), Sprinkler System, Walk-In Closet(s), Wired for Generator, Water Heater
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $5,724 (2022)
- MLS Number 2031596
- Elementary School Buyer To Verify
- Junior High Buyer To Verify
- Senior High Buyer To Verify
Enjoy a nice stroll along the boardwalk on Redondo Beach or enjoy the warm sand between your toes and enjoy some of the most stunning PNW sunsets. Comb the beach along the sand or use the wooden boardwalk to take in the scenery. This waterfront provides public and boater access.
9 minutes from home, you’ll find all your shopping needs in one spot! There are two shopping centers in Federal Way - the Federal Way Crossing offers Costco, Home Depot, Lowe's, Jimmy Macs Roadhouse, Whole Sale Sports, The Rock Wood Fired Pizza, Menchies, LA Fitness + more. Have a delightful lunch or dinner at Thai Bistro, a local favorite. Biscuits Cafe is another favorite for locals. They have a tasty, traditional American breakfast menu. The Commons at Federal Way offers, DICK's Sporting Goods, Century Theaters, Target, Panera, Buffalo Wild Wings, Red Robin + more!
Visit PowellsWood Garden to view the 37-acre nature preserve full of a lush pleasure garden and native woodland. PowellsWood blends the untamed beauty of a Pacific Northwest forest and a curated English-style garden. The garden features seven distinctive garden areas including an entry garden, perennial border, stream & pond, shade garden & trellis, woodland & moss garden, spring garden, and house & garden patio. More than 1,000 species of plants are packed into the 3-acre garden that is lush and scenic year-round.
The Federal Way bike route goes right through the neighborhood. Enjoy easy access to bike around and explore the area.
Find more outdoor fun here - Washington water fans, look no further! Bust out your kayak, sand bucket, swimsuit or fishing rod, and head straight for Dash Point State Park! There’s also a trail for biking and hiking, plus a campground if you’re just looking for a little staycation