Sold on March 23, 2023
Elegant Urban Farmhouse
26250 180th Avenue SE · Covington, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 1994
- Lot Size 16,993 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 2
- Parking Type RV Parking, Driveway, Attached Garage
- Style Northwest Contemporary
- Lot Details Paved, Sidewalk
- View Territorial
- Exterior Features Cement/Concrete, Wood
- Interior Features Central A/C, Forced Air, Hot Water Recirc Pump, Tankless Water Heater, Ceramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, French Doors, Sauna, Security System, Skylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Walk-In Pantry, Wired for Generator, Water Heater
- Heating & Cooling 90%+ High Efficiency, Forced Air, Central A/C
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $5,691 (2022)
- MLS Number 2033933
- Elementary School Buyer To Verify
- Junior High Buyer To Verify
- Senior High Buyer To Verify
Take a stroll through Jenkins Creek Park, a 22-acre community park with paved and natural surface walking trails, a picnic table, and natural areas including a lawn, woodlands, Jenkins Creek, and Spring Pond. Enjoy walking the earthen and asphalt trails while viewing the natural beauty of the creek.
Costco, Home Depot, and Trader Joes are all within 2 miles. Enjoy having all your shopping needs satisfied within a short trip.
A popular local hot spot is Trapper’s Sushi, partly due to their all-you-can-eat sushi deal, but also because everything is fresh and delicious. They have your standard rolls, nigiri and some specialty rolls you won’t find anywhere else. The Blue Thunder is a nod to the Seahawks drumline - filled with spicy crab, cucumber and shrimp to mellow out the spice and topped with avocado, lemon slices and a blue masago. It’s definitely one of the most eye-catching rolls on their menu with the many pops of color.
The Auburn Golf Course is nestled along the Green River and situated on 150 acres. Enjoy their full-service 18-hole course while enjoying the scenic views from several of the hillside holes. Services include a pro shop, equipment and power cart rentals, professional instruction, tournaments, leagues, and more.
Resting on the foothills of Mt. Rainier is Ristrettos Coffee & Wine. Enjoy the finest quality coffee and special local wines. Grab a bite to eat alongside a drink with their selection of flatbreads, mac & cheese, paninis, wraps, and more.