Sold on March 30, 2023
Impressive Flow Estate
35 Bonney Street · Steilacoom, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode Lakewood
- Year Built 1987
- Lot Size 21,449 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 2
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Style Contemporary
- Lot Details Dead End Street, Paved
- View Bay, Sound
- Exterior Features Wood
- Interior Features Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Fireplace (Primary Bedroom), French Doors, Jetted Tub, Security System, Skylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Pantry, Water Heater
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air, Forced Air
- Floor Covering Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $6,976 (2022)
- MLS Number 2037146
Get outdoors at Fort Steilacoom Playground featuring 340 acres, with an expansive trail system, baseball, softball and soccer fields, state-of-the-art playground, off-leash dog park, two picnic shelters and year round restrooms.
Check out one of Steilacoom’s amazing historical sites, the Steilacoom Wagon Shop. Visit their museums and host your special events here!
Explore downtown Steilacoom - buy local and fresh at the Farmers Market located on the corner of LaFayette & Wilkes Street. Make an appointment for the Sea Spa for a luxury day of healing powers from the sea and ocean views, leaving you feeling rejuvenated. Get coffee, desserts and ice cream at the Berry Dock Ice Cream Shop. Need a gift? You can find the perfect present for anyone at Norse & Sea. Find comfort food inside of the historic Bair Drug & Hardwood Store at The Bair Bistro, which also has a 1908 soda fountain. The Steilacoom Pub and Grill is the place to go to get your growlers filled up! In the summers at Pioneer Park you can enjoy the outdoor concert series - featuring everything from Jazz, Latin, Motown, Big Band, Country and a little bit of Rock and Roll.