Sold on March 9, 2023
Charming Rural Retreat
869 Island Boulevard · Fox Island, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode Lakewood
- Year Built 1977
- Lot Size 57,499 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 6
- Parking Type RV Parking, Attached Garage, Detached Garage
- Lot Details Secluded
- View Territorial
- Exterior Features Wood, Wood Products
- Interior Features Ceramic Tile, Laminate Hardwood, Bath Off Primary, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Water Heater
- Heating & Cooling Heat Pump
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Annual Taxes $5,455 (2022)
- MLS Number 2037782
- Elementary School Voyager Elem
- Junior High Kopachuck Mid
- Senior High Gig Harbor High
Swing through Greenwood Coffee Co. for your gourmet coffee beverages.
Visit the Fox Island Yacht Club just minutes away! 17 acres of beautiful scenery with amenities such as a clubhouse, field kitchen with barbecue, sport court and more!
Grab a few groceries, fresh deli items, growlers, DVD rentals, gas, drive thru espresso and more at the Fox Island Grocery & Deli, located about 2 miles away.
Moctezuma’s Mexican Restaurant has amazing happy hour and margaritas, but you can also stay in and order take out for Taco Tuesday at home while you catch up on all your shows. And don’t forget to order dessert too - they have a tasty Mexican brownie that comes with vanilla ice cream and a drizzle of kahlua cream sauce on top!
The Fox Island Concrete Pier is a great fishing spot, located on the Eastern tip of Fox Island. This unique fishing pier was built by the Department of Fish and Wildlife and managed by PenMet Parks. The 5.5-acre site with 635 linear feet of shoreline has a 1,200 square foot handicap accessible pier, paved pathways and handrails, parking areas, and restrooms.