Active since March 1, 2023
Stadium District Colonial
707 N D Street · Tacoma, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 1926
- Lot Size 8,124 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 2
- Parking Type Detached Garage
- Lot Details Alley, Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk
- View Sound, Territorial
- Exterior Features Cement Planked, Wood
- Interior Features Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate, Second Kitchen, Bath Off Primary, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Fireplace (Primary Bedroom), French Doors
- Heating & Cooling None
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate
- Annual Taxes $10,557 (2023)
- MLS Number 2039189
This little hub offers lots of locally owned shops for clothing, play, entertainment, and dining. Find The Metropolitan Market, Safeway, Knapp’s Restaurant, The Blue Mouse Theatre, Peaks & Pints Craft Beer Store, Pomodoro, East West, Viva, Cactus, Top Pot Doughnuts, Olympia Coffee Roasters and Fernseed, Toast Mi, Lapis, Crudo & Cotto, Rudy’s Barbershop and Bliss Ice Cream and Ice Cream Social - choose your favorite local ice cream shop!
Grab brunch at Le Sel Bistro, a classy eatery offering French-inspired surf 'n' turf, cocktails, & a patio with water vistas.
Just a few blocks away is a neighborhood favorite, Garfield Park. Tucked behind the Annie Wright School with views of Commencement Bay sits a 5 acre space with a quarter mile of outer track play and fitness equipment, sports courts and a trail that winds through a canopy of trees in the Garfield gulch.
Enjoy some top-quality tennis at The Tacoma Lawn Tennis Club established in 1890 - exceptional staff, facility and programs provides its members with tennis, social and recreational experiences. Summers are the most exceptional time to enjoy the club because there is a pool!