Sold on April 19, 2023
Great Gig Harbor Location
210 35th Avenue Ct NW · Gig Harbor, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 1999
- Lot Size 15,398 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 3
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Style Traditional
- Lot Details Paved
- View Territorial
- Exterior Features Cement/Concrete, Wood
- Interior Features Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, French Doors, Skylight(s), Sprinkler System, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Walk-In Pantry, Water Heater
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Hardwood, Vinyl, Vinyl Plank, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $6,587 (2023)
- MLS Number 2042286
Get out and about at the Skansie Brothers Park. This 2.59 acre park in the heart of downtown Gig Harbor, with a waterfront view of the hills that looks stunning in the fall and filled with boats coming in and out of the harbor. The park has restrooms and a small pavilion from little gatherings.
Shop at Metropolitan Market in Gig Harbor. Satisfy all your grocery needs with their locally-sourced and organic produce, artisanal bread, specialty cheeses, a wise selection of wines and craft beers, and more. While you’re shopping, enjoy a treat at their cafe or bakery section.
Enjoy a cup of Cutters Point Coffee, directly sourced from farmers around the globe and artisan roasted in small batches.
Off the beaten path is one of the peninsula’s best-kept secrets; the Narrows Park. This 35.0-acre property has 1,315 feet of sandy-rock beach that face the Narrows Passage with excellent views of the Narrows Bridge and Tacoma. The 6.0-acre waterfront area has a paved parking area, grassy play, and picnic area, picnic tables, a non-motorized boat launch, telescopes, and a gazebo overlook.
Eat out at Table 47, a great casual place to eat. Their menu is rooted in the food, farms, and flavors of the Pacific Northwest. Enjoy from a selection of soups, salads, flatbreads, burgers, sandwiches, and more.