Sold on March 28, 2023
Vistas, Views, and Gardens
2020 10th Place SW · Puyallup, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode Lakewood
- Year Built 1977
- Lot Size 56,280 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 2
- Parking Type RV Parking, Driveway, Attached Garage
- Lot Details Cul-De-Sac, Curbs, Dead End Street, Open Space, Paved, Secluded
- View City, Territorial
- Exterior Features Wood
- Interior Features Bamboo/Cork, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Security System, Walk-In Closet(s), Water Heater
- Heating & Cooling 90%+ High Efficiency, Forced Air, Central A/C, Forced Air
- Floor Covering Bamboo/Cork, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Slate, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $5,860 (2022)
- MLS Number 2042554
Grab fresh produce and more from Tacoma Boys. Pick up some of the best meats and produce for grilling season and maybe something from their plentiful beer and wine selection! For everything else you need to shop for, Tacoma Central is just minutes away - Target, TJ Maxx, Office Depot, Hobby Lobby, Carter’s, Bath & Body Works, and more. Fred Meyer is three minutes away for more of your grocery needs. The Tacoma Mall is just nine minutes away.
The Puyallup Farmers Market is held every Saturday from April to October, and as you would expect, it’s full of local flowers and produce along with local artists and vendors. The Farmer’s Market is held at Pioneer Park, which is a popular gathering spot in Downtown Puyallup. Adjacent to the library.
Get ready for the Fair at the Washington State Fairgrounds, or as we like to say, “Do the Puyallup!” The Washington State Fair runs from August - September and is full of concerts, comedians, bull riding and more. The Rodeo is also a huge hit for fair goers. Don’t miss out on all things fair like the rides, free music and shows, all the show animals, arts and culture, the 700 shopping vendors and all the fair food you can eat. It’s customary for patrons to take a bag of Fair Scones home - just a mile away.
Try some delicious Cajun entrees at Bourbon Street Bar & Grill with inventive craft cocktails and craft beer with a real jazzy Louisiana atmosphere with live music
Get coffee, and snacks, meet up with a friend, read a book, or get a little work done at Anthem Coffee & Tea