Sold on April 24, 2023
Remodeled Craftsman Chic
2905 N 15th Street · Tacoma, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode Lakewood
- Year Built 1920
- Lot Size 5,279 sq ft
- Parking Type RV Parking, None
- Style Craftsman
- Lot Details Alley, Paved, Sidewalk
- Exterior Features Wood
- Interior Features Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Water Heater
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $5,242 (2022)
- MLS Number 2049163
- Elementary School Buyer To Verify
- Junior High Buyer To Verify
- Senior High Buyer To Verify
Just 3 minutes away is The Table, a contemporary bistro featuring locally sourced New American fare in a convivial, cozy setting!
Stop by Compass Rose, a spacious shop featuring quirky home furnishings, jewelry, books, clothes & toys from local artisans.
Need a pick me up? Grab something delicious from Valhalla Coffee. It’s a quaint and cozy coffee shop that serves small-batch coffee that's hand roasted every day.
Grab your reusable bag and head to the Proctor District located less than a mile away! Step out on a Saturday and head to the Proctor Farmers Market to get all their fresh, locally sourced fruits and veggies. The Farmers Market is running now through December.
During the summer, Art on the Ave puts on a special annual music and art festival hosted by the 6th Ave Business District, Tacoma WA's Most Eclectic District, along 6th Avenue. Don’t miss out on this spectacular day!