Active since April 12, 2023
Immaculate Alki Craftsman
6000 SW Orleans Street · Seattle, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode Lakewood
- Year Built 2001
- Lot Size 5,018 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 2
- Parking Type Driveway, Attached Garage, Off Street
- Style Craftsman
- Lot Details Adjacent to Public Land, Alley, Corner Lot, Sidewalk
- View Partial, Sea, Sound
- Exterior Features Wood Products
- Interior Features Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Jetted Tub, Sauna, Sprinkler System, Walk-In Pantry, Wired for Generator, Water Heater
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Granite, Hardwood, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $13,850 (2022)
- MLS Number 2050242
- Elementary School Alki
- Junior High Madison Mid
- Senior High West Seattle High
Just 3 minutes away is 2.5 miles of sand at Alki Beach! With amenities such as fire pits (seasonally open from May 28th - September 4th), volleyball courts, and conveniently near a plethora of restaurants, you are bound to have an amazing time here!
Travel along Beach Drive and enjoy the multitude of parks with beach access! Lincoln Park is one of West Seattle’s major multi-purpose park with amazing amenities such as walking paths, bike trails, picnic shelters, and an outdoor heated saltwater pool and bathhouse!
After a trip to Alki, stop by this vibrant outpost offering a Southwestern-Mexican menu & a long list of tequila drinks. Cactus, conveniently located right by Alki Beach with an amazing view of the water, has been named a Seattle Times "Top 10" restaurant twice!
Also conveniently located near Alki Beach is Harry’s Beach House, another amazing spot that works for everything from brunch to burgers at the bar. Enjoy their selection of natural wines, and cocktails with an stellar view
About a mile away is the local upscale supermarket, the Metropolitan Market, with a variety of essentials from fresh and healthy foods to personal care items. Try their Hot Bar for either breakfast, lunch or dinner!