Sold on May 16, 2023
Pristine + Private Townhome
6445 Brycen Lane SW #101 · Tumwater, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode Lakewood
- Year Built 2006
- Lot Size 4,953 sq ft
- Parking Type Individual Garage, Off Street
- Style Contemporary
- Lot Details Open Space, Paved, Secluded
- Exterior Features Cement Planked
- Interior Features Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet, Yard, Water Heater
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Laminate, Vinyl, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $2,860 (2023)
- MLS Number 2053712
Less than a mile away from essential items such as food, home decor, electronics, appliances, jewelry and more as Costco
A few minutes down the road. Stop by a local favorite, Teriyaki Delight. A Japanese restaurant with amazing appetizers, combo and WOK dinner specials.
Wander around in the historic downtown Olympia district. Enjoy the stunning view of Mt. Rainier and the Olympic Mountain Range with a plethora of independently owned businesses. Some of the main attractions that happen in the historic district are the Farmers Market, Hands on Children’s Museum, public parks, and the Arts Walk.
A local favorite for gathering is within the Historical Park, with a covered shelter, picnic facilities. barbecue grills, children’s play toys, and river access.