Sold on May 16, 2023
Chic Stonegate Condo
5229 35th Street E · Fife, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 2007
- Lot Size 3,367 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 2
- Parking Type Individual Garage
- Style Townhouse
- Lot Details Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk
- Exterior Features Metal/Vinyl
- Interior Features Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet, Balcony/Deck/Patio, Cooking-Electric, Dryer-Electric, Washer, Water Heater
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air, Other – See Remarks
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Vinyl, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $3,379 (2023)
- MLS Number 2054284
- Elementary School Endeavour Intermed
- Junior High Surprise Lake Mid
- Senior High Fife High
Visit one of Tacoma’s best locations at The Loose Wheel. This restaurant and bar is the best place to grab a drink and eat good food while watching the game. Enjoy classic American-style food with their burgers, sandwiches, salads and seafood. Their portions are huge, so don’t worry about leaving hungry. The full bar has a selection of beers, wines, cocktails and special happy hour specials throughout the week. Come in during a game to enjoy the food, drinks and company.
Less than a mile away is Five Acre Park located in the Radiance Housing Development. This park offers walking trails, a playground, a picnic shelter, a basketball court, restrooms, and a skatepark. The picnic shelter is available on a first-come first-served basis for general use, but you can rent it online to guarantee a spot for those special occasions
Get your caffeine fix at Anthem Coffee & Tea with their wide variety of coffee and tea beverages. Enjoy their espresso drinks, pour-overs, cold brews, and loose leaf teas alongside baked goods and breakfast items.
Get all your grocery needs at Fred Meyer, just 8 minutes away.
The Tacoma Dome is just 11 minutes away for some of the biggest events in Washington State. Enjoy games, shows, concerts and more. Check out the Tacoma Dome website to see upcoming events and more.