Sold on May 23, 2023
At Home in DuPont
1448 Latham Court · Dupont, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 1998
- Lot Size 6,678 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 2
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Style Craftsman
- Lot Details Alley, Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk
- Exterior Features Cement Planked
- Interior Features Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, French Doors, Security System, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Walk-In Pantry, Water Heater
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air, Central A/C
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $4,652 (2023)
- MLS Number 2056616
- Elementary School Buyer To Verify
- Junior High Pioneer Mid
- Senior High Steilacoom High
Get outdoors and enjoy the Sequalitchew Creek Trail - 3 miles round trip with forested views of the beachfront. Or enjoy the beautifully landscaped Clocktower Park with its stunning pergola. This park offers picnic areas and tables, a playground and restrooms. Check out all of DuPont’s City Parks!
Pine & Moss is a lifestyle brand fusing Southern sensibility with the Northwestern spirit inspired by tradition, artists, and style of both regions. If you’re looking for gifts for a friend, family member or even something to treat yourself with, this is the place to go!
Just a 6-mile drive is the Billy Frank Jr. Nisqually Wildlife Refuge - The wildlife refuge is home to the Nisqually River Delta, which has the unique status as Washington’s largest relatively undisturbed estuary and provides habitats for more than 300 different species of fish and wildlife and has several miles of hiking trails. Before trekking here, be sure to check their website though for any trail closures.
When dining out nearby check out the FOB Brewing Co. The FOB is the local craft brewery. It is owned and operated by a local military family. Food trucks are a regular sight outside the FOB on the weekends.
Other eateries & shops nearby - Thai Taste has big portions with great and friendly service. Visit other places such as Farrelli's and their variety of pizzas, McNamara’s Pub and Eatery, DuPont Nails and Spa, DuPont Cleaners, the DuPont Library,I Sushi & Teriyaki, Viva Mexican and the DuPont Park & Ride. Visit 27 West Boutique for your Spring fashion needs.