Sold on July 13, 2023
West End Elegance
924 N Laurel Lane · Tacoma, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 2001
- Lot Size 8,381 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 3
- Parking Type Attached Garage, Off Street
- Style Traditional
- Lot Details Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk
- View Territorial
- Exterior Features Cement Planked
- Interior Features Ceramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Fireplace (Primary Bedroom), French Doors, Security System, Sprinkler System, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Walk-In Pantry, Fireplace, Water Heater
- Heating & Cooling 90%+ High Efficiency, Forced Air, 90%+ High Efficiency, Forced Air
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $8,560 (2023)
- MLS Number 2061777
There’s no shortage of getting out and about around here - parks galore! 13 minutes away is Point Defiance Park and the Point Defiance Zoo and Aquarium. This combined zoo and aquarium houses over 500 animal and plant species alongside a botanical garden, cafes, gift shops, and more. The Zoo & Aquarium regularly hosts events like garden tours as well as holiday events like the Halloween Zoo Boo.
Feel the fresh breeze on your face at Boathouse 19, one of the best places to grab a bite on the water! Take the boat out on the sound, take in the sights and then come back in for some steamed clams or crispy calamari during happy hour or stay for dinner and enjoy the cedar-planked salmon or octopus tacos. They have a rotating selection of 14 craft beers and a delectable banana split.
Shop at Metropolitan Market in Proctor, just 10 minutes away. Satisfy all your grocery needs with their locally-sourced and organic produce, artisanal bread, specialty cheeses, a wise selection of wines and craft beers, and more. While shopping, enjoy a treat at their cafe or bakery section for their famous cookie and other desserts.
The Titlow Beach Marine Preserve - home to Titlow Park which is perfect for the most incredible views of the Tacoma Narrows Bridge, evening walks along the 1.3 mile beachfront and forest route, and some splendid sunsets. This is also a haven for kayakers for an easy launch and if you’re lucky, you’ll see some playful seals and occasional orca pods. The Titlow Park Sprayground is a summertime favorite to splash, play or cool off and is free to use! If you’re looking for a place to grab a bite to eat, locals are a fan of the Beach Tavern for their comfort bar food, beers on tap and sports viewing.