Sold on July 9, 2023
Updated Mid Century
12423 Ave Dubois SW · Lakewood, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 1948
- Lot Size 15,002 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 2
- Parking Type RV Parking, Driveway, Attached Garage
- Lot Details Corner Lot, Paved
- View Territorial
- Exterior Features Brick, Wood, Wood Products
- Interior Features Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Bath Off Primary, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Security System, Fireplace, Water Heater
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air, Central A/C
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Annual Taxes $5,679 (2023)
- MLS Number 2061896
- Elementary School Lake Louise Elem
- Junior High Mann Mid
- Senior High Lakes High
Go to Bruno’s European for goulash, schnitzel & other classic dishes, plus European beer & wine.
Calling all outdoor recreation enthusiasts - American Lake is only 4 miles away! The popular 5-acre park is located on the north shore of American Lake. It offers a seasonal restroom, picnic shelter, picnic tables, a swimming beach along the north-shore, playground and a public boat launch.
Visit Lakewold Gardens, a beautiful 10-acre estate garden. The lush English-inspired gardens are accompanied by the Georgian-style mansion that overlooks Gravelly Lake. The greatest blooms of the garden happen during the mid-end Spring season, so don’t miss out!
Grab dessert at Girl Loves Cake Desserts, a shop that sells handcrafed desserts with their speciality macarons and other options such as Canelé and granola.