Active since May 10, 2023
Vintage Creek Home
1619 Titlow Road · Tacoma, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode Lakewood
- Year Built 1978
- Lot Size 10,019 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 2
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Lot Details Sidewalk
- Exterior Features Stucco, Wood
- Interior Features Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Ceiling Fan(s), Dining Room, Skylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Wet Bar, Wired for Generator, Water Heater
- Heating & Cooling Ductless HP-Mini Split, Forced Air, High Efficiency (Unspecified), Ductless HP-Mini Split
- Floor Covering Laminate, Vinyl, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $5,892 (2023)
- MLS Number 2063400
- Elementary School Buyer To Verify
- Junior High Buyer To Verify
- Senior High Buyer To Verify
The Titlow Beach Marine Preserve - home to Titlow Park which is perfect for the most incredible views of the Tacoma Narrows Bridge, evening walks along the 1.3 mile beach front and forest route and some splendid sunsets. This is also a haven for kayakers for an easy launch and if you’re lucky, you’ll get to see some playful seals and occasional orca pods. The newly installed Titlow Park Sprayground is a summertime favorite to splash, play or cool off and is free to use!
Feel the fresh breeze on your face at Boathouse 19, one of the best places to grab a bite on the water! Take the boat out on the sound, take in the sights and then come back in for some steamed clams or crispy calamari during happy hour or stay for dinner and enjoy the cedar planked salmon or octopus tacos. They have a rotating selection of 14 craft beers and delectable banana split. Right by is Narrows Brewing Co., a local brewery selling craft beer. They have an evolving, experimental line of one-offs alongside taproom offerings. They have options for canned and bottled beer takeout too!
Locally owned and operated Harbor Greens is just 2 miles away. They have a great selection of local & hard-to-find specialty items, an in-house butcher and a full-service deli with gourmet sandwiches and really good pizza that you can eat there or take to go.
Visit The Pine Cone for delicious breakfast, brunch, burgers, and more. Enjoy their selection of classic breakfast dishes such as biscuits and gravy, eggs benedict, corned beef hash as well as their signature pancakes with flavors such as almond poppyseed or carrot cake oatmeal. Brunch offers meals such as monte cristo, chicken and waffles, poutine, and more.