Pending as of May 23, 2023
Bremerton Bay View
1588 Naval #14 · Bremerton, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode Lakewood
- Year Built 1980
- Lot Size 0 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 1
- Parking Type Carport
- Lot Details Paved
- View Bay, Mountain(s), Sound, Territorial
- Exterior Features Wood
- Interior Features Ceramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Laminate, Balcony/Deck/Patio
- Heating & Cooling Baseboard, Wall Unit(s)
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Vinyl, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $1,512 (2023)
- MLS Number 2065781
- Junior High Bremerton Jnr High
- Senior High Bremerton High
Stop by this amazing shop that gives the gift of wonder! Nature Gift Shop provides kits for ant farms, growing your own butterflies, wildlife houses and more! The perfect shop for those with a curious mind and a love for nature
Just a few minutes away is a relaxing eatery serving savory Hawaiian dishes at Kama’Aina Grill!
Take a relaxing stroll around the gorgeous Harborside Park, home to the Harborside fountains and the Naval Museum. This park is ADA accessible and filled with gorgeous public art around tables and benches for rest. The Puget Sound Navy Museum is an historic site that showcases the legacy and contributions the Navy has made to the Puget Sound and offers a Family Discovery Room for a fun and immersive experience for everyone!
Check out this all-inclusive NW craft brewery that features collaborating events with local punk band MXPX, merchandise, and a taproom with seasonal beers. Silver City Brewery is a local favorite and a must try!