Sold on June 10, 2023
Graham Rambler with Shop
25302 65th Avenue E · Graham, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 1982
- Lot Size 24,895 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 6
- Parking Type RV Parking, Detached Carport, Attached Garage, Detached Garage
- Lot Details Cul-De-Sac, Dead End Street, Paved
- Exterior Features Brick, Wood
- Interior Features Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Sprinkler System, Walk-In Closet(s), Water Heater
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air, Central A/C, Forced Air
- Floor Covering Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $6,337 (2023)
- MLS Number 2065992
For more local outdoor activities, enjoy the trails at Frontier Park. This majestic complex is 71 acres filled with large wooded and turf areas perfect for kite flying. This park also offers a playground, picnic shelters, and restrooms with showers.
Just 8 minutes away is the Graham Town Center for groceries and more. There’s a Safeway & fuel station, Sun’s Teriyaki, Big Daddy’s for hamburgers, Oliver’s Fish and Chips, Ace Hardware, Amici Italian Eatery, Graham Nail Spa, Walgreens, and Starbucks. The seller recommended dining out at Puerto Vallarta, which is near the shopping center, across the street. They mentioned that they have great margaritas.
Get takeout from Ricky J’s Restaurant & Bar, a family-friendly bar & grill with billiards & darts offering American eats plus karaoke most nights. Enjoy their salads, pizza, burgers, sandwiches, and more with special offers every day of the week such as $5 off pizza on Mondays or $9 burgers on Thursdays.
Whether you’re commuting to work or working from home, both Starbucks and Dutch Bros. Coffee stand are 10 minutes away on Meridian Ave. Enjoy your favorite coffee or drink.
No matter what the season is, enjoy the smooth and fast rolling greens paired with some of the driest quality turf conditions in the Northwest help make The Classic Golf Club an enjoyable course and just 5 miles away!