Sold on July 18, 2023
Easy Living in Lacey
5337 Emerald Street SE · Lacey, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 2016
- Lot Size 8,599 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 3
- Parking Type Driveway, Attached Garage, Off Street
- Style See Remarks
- Lot Details Cul-De-Sac, Curbs, Dead End Street, Paved, Sidewalk
- View Territorial
- Exterior Features Cement Planked, Stone, Wood Products
- Interior Features Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Security System, SMART Wired, Sprinkler System, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Pantry, Fireplace
- Heating & Cooling Heat Pump, Central A/C
- Floor Covering Laminate, Vinyl Plank, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $5,379 (2023)
- MLS Number 2069161
- Elementary School Lakes Elem
- Junior High Komachin Mid
- Senior High Timberline High
The Rainier Vista Community Park is just a minute away and one of the most popular parks in the summer. Here you can take in soccer matches, along with baseball and softball games. This 46-acre park also offers tennis and pickleball courts, sand volleyball, basketball, a walkway, picnic facilities, restrooms, and a skate park.
Get a delicious sub sandwich from one of the best sub shops in town! Meconi’s Italian Subs is the place to go for homemade bread and fresh ingredients. Their Italian sub is the most popular, but they also have ham, turkey, veggie, plus scratch made tuna and egg salad. And if you’re in the mood for a hot sub, try the meatball or Philly cheesesteak.
Shop at the Little Prairie Shopping Center, just 1.3 miles away. This center features shops such as Safeway, Goodwill, Subway, Mystic Hair Cut, Baskin Robbins, Lacey Nails, Papa Murphy’s, and more.
Enjoy dining at Ricardo’s Kitchen + Bar for some delicious seafood and steak. This local, family owned steakhouse serves award-winning dry-aged beef and seasonally inspired cuisine made with local ingredients. Make sure to check the website for their ever changing menu items and events such as Sushi Wednesday.
There’s plenty of walking and biking trails around the area alongside golf courses such as the Capitol City Golf Club and the Tumwater Valley Golf Club.