Sold on June 26, 2023
Style & Comfort in Vaughn
17410 82nd Street NW · Vaughn, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 2019
- Lot Size 107,158 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 2
- Parking Type RV Parking, Attached Garage, Off Street
- Lot Details Dead End Street
- View Territorial
- Exterior Features Cement Planked
- Interior Features Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Skylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Fireplace, Water Heater
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air, Heat Pump, Tankless Water Heater, Heat Pump
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $6,430 (2023)
- MLS Number 2071630
- Elementary School Vaughn Elem
- Junior High Key Peninsula Mid
- Senior High Peninsula High
Get out to Gateway Park, located 6 miles away. This 39-acre park opened in 2017 and offers playgrounds, restrooms, pavilion rentals for events, trailhead to the 360 Trails, off-leash dog park, walking trails, horse trailer parking, picnic area, and a large open field space for play.
At Seabeck Pizza, the dough is made fresh daily, along with home baked buns for their sub sandwiches. Swing by for lunch to grab pizza by the slice. Pick up a whole pizza, a side of bread sticks and some wings for game night! Located near the Lake Kathryn Village along with a food market, USPS and the Minter Veterinary Hospital.
Stop by Madrona Cafe for their signature locally roasted coffee and options for breakfast and lunch. Popular items include their breakfast bagel sandwich, lox bagel, and their hand pies.
Take a visit to Two Fox Winery, a cozy winery and coffee roaster located on Key Peninsula. Their coffee is freshly roasted in small batches and their wines are suitable for any occasion. The winery is set on almost 15 acres of mature forest land with a tasting room, wine cellar, two small vineyards, and private residence. Available by appointment for wine and preordered coffee pickup with wine tasting has resumed as of this Spring.