Active since May 23, 2023
Chic With Cityscape View
2216 E 34th Street · Tacoma, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 2019
- Lot Size 4,874 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 2
- Parking Type Driveway, Attached Garage, Off Street
- Lot Details Alley, Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk
- View Territorial
- Exterior Features Wood
- Interior Features Laminate Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Loft, Security System, Walk-In Pantry, Water Heater
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air, Forced Air
- Floor Covering Laminate, Vinyl Plank, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $5,892 (2023)
- MLS Number 2071975
Take a trip to Freighthouse Square, a center for local shopping and food. Close by to the Tacoma Dome and a number of bus stops.
Find great drinks and happy hour fare at Stanley and Seaforts - they’ve got Prime rib, oysters Rockefeller & other American classics, plus valet parking & harbor & city views.
Visit Beware Coffee, a friendly coffee shop with a bright and warm atmosphere. Enjoy the locally roasted coffee and selection of pastries in Eastside Tacoma. Some of the menu items include Chai Tea, Dandelion Coffee, Green Tea Latte, and a Bacon Parmesan Biscuit.
Just a mile away and practically in your backyard is the Swan Creek Park & Trail. This 373 acre park is great for walking and mountain biking, a community garden, wooded canyon and upland forest. The river features salmon, the walking trail is 3.7 miles, dogs are allowed but must be leashed and this area is open year round.
Need a night out? Check out the Emerald Queen Casino in Tacoma, a popular local spot as well as a favorite concert and entertainment destination in the Pacific Northwest region. Amenities at EQC Tacoma include over 2,100 slots, more than 60 table games, 155 hotel rooms and suites, six dining venues, and a 250-seat sports bar.