Sold on July 26, 2023
North End Living
4618 N 31st Street · Tacoma, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode Lakewood
- Year Built 1941
- Lot Size 8,999 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 4
- Parking Type RV Parking, Detached Carport, Driveway, Detached Garage, Off Street
- Lot Details Alley, Paved, Sidewalk
- Exterior Features Wood Products
- Interior Features Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, French Doors, High Tech Cabling, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Water Heater
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air, Heat Pump, Forced Air
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $6,836 (2023)
- MLS Number 2074204
Visit Cactus in Proctor, a restaurant and bar serving Southwestern, Mexican, and Spanish cuisine. Enjoy their seasonal menus, nightly specials, and fresh cocktails. Come in during the mornings for their breakfast and brunch!
If you’re looking for a good workout and easy access to Point Ruston the Puget Creek Natural Area is good for both! This 66-acre, heavily wooded, natural area is also one of three salmon-bearing streams within city limits. The trails are used for both hiking and biking. Getting down the stairs that wind down the hillside is fairly easy, but you’ll be thankful for all the little rest stops and benches on the way back up as there’s a 200’ elevation gain, with the grade hitting about 10%. You’ll hear lots of beautiful birds chirping through the trees and may even see the families of deer that call this place their home. Locals know that this is the trail to take down to Ruston Way for the 4th of July festivities every year - zero parking hassle. Just remember to take flashlights as it gets very dark once the sun goes down.
There’s no shortage of getting out and about around here - parks galore! 8 minutes away is Point Defiance Park and the Point Defiance Zoo and Aquarium. This combined zoo and aquarium houses over 500 animal and plant species alongside a botanical garden, cafes, gift shops, and more. The Zoo & Aquarium regularly hosts events like garden tours as well as holiday events like the Halloween Zoo Boo.
Enjoy a cup of Cutters Point Coffee, directly sourced from farmers around the globe and artisan roasted in small batches.
Enjoy being in close proximity to all your grocery needs at Safeway, just 1 mile away.