Sold on July 17, 2023
A Tri-Level Dream
1015 34th Street Ct NW · Gig Harbor, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 1982
- Lot Size 13,098 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 2
- Parking Type RV Parking, Driveway, Attached Garage
- Exterior Features Wood
- Interior Features Laminate Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Skylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Fireplace, Water Heater
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air, Forced Air
- Floor Covering Laminate, Vinyl, Vinyl Plank, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $4,979 (2023)
- MLS Number 2074948
- Elementary School Buyer To Verify
- Junior High Goodman Mid
- Senior High Gig Harbor High
Enjoy a cup of Cutters Point Coffee, directly sourced from farmers around the globe and artisan roasted in small batches.
There are a couple of places open where you can get outside and enjoy a bit of fresh air! The Cushman Trailhead is 1 mile away. Maintaining safe distancing is more manageable on this 6.2 mile trail since there’s 16 ft wide paving along it, with gravel shoulders. If you’re looking for a closer neighborhood outing, this home is just blocks from plenty of beach access. You can access all the way to Point Fosdick, getting views of Fox Island, Tacoma Narrows Bridge and Tacoma.
Off the beaten path is one of the peninsula’s best-kept secrets; the Narrows Park. This 35.0-acre property has 1,315 feet of sandy-rock beach that face the Narrows Passage with excellent views of the Narrows Bridge and Tacoma. The 6.0-acre waterfront area has a paved parking area, grassy play, and picnic area, picnic tables, a non-motorized boat launch, telescopes, and a gazebo overlook.
Eat out at BBQ2U with their authentic central Texas-style barbeque. Their sweet, smoky, savory, and spicy-flavored barbeque is smoked with wood-fired pits with a selection of brisket, pork, ribs, sausages, chili, coleslaw, mac and cheese, and more. Dine in with inside and outside seating or order takeout.