Sold on June 22, 2023
1437 N Highland Street · Tacoma, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 1964
- Lot Size 8,398 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 4
- Parking Type RV Parking, Detached Carport, Attached Garage
- Style See Remarks
- Lot Details Alley, Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk
- Exterior Features Brick, Wood
- Interior Features Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Fireplace, Water Heater
- Heating & Cooling 90%+ High Efficiency, Central A/C
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl Plank, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $6,527 (2023)
- MLS Number 2077099
- Elementary School Downing
- Junior High Mason
- Senior High Silas High School
Stop by Compass Rose, a spacious shop featuring quirky home furnishings, jewelry, books, clothes & toys from local artisans
There’s no shortage of getting out and about around here - you’re just minutes to Kandle Park – home to Tacoma’s first outdoor pool with a wave park! This Metro park also offers an expansive playground, skate park, hoops, picnic sites, walking trails, an open field for flying kites and a community garden.
Fully customize your own individual pizzas at MOD Pizza, with more than 40 toppings, 8 finishing sauces, and 8 delectable dressings.
Enjoy a cup of Cutters Point Coffee, directly sourced from farmers around the globe and artisan roasted in small batches.
There’s no shortage of getting out and about around here - parks galore! 3 miles away is Point Defiance Park and the Point Defiance Zoo and Aquarium. This combined zoo and aquarium houses over 500 animal and plant species alongside a botanical garden, cafes, gift shops, and more. The Zoo & Aquarium regularly hosts events like garden tours as well as holiday events like the Halloween Zoo Boo.