Sold on July 25, 2023
Peaceful & Private
3035 S 356th Place · Federal Way, WA
Listing by NWMLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 2013
- Lot Size 5,144 sq ft
- Parking Spaces 3
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Style Craftsman
- Lot Details Curbs, Dead End Street, Paved, Sidewalk
- Exterior Features Wood, Wood Products
- Interior Features Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, High Tech Cabling, Security System, Walk-In Closet(s), Walk-In Pantry, Fireplace, Water Heater
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air, Central A/C
- Floor Covering Engineered Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Annual Taxes $8,204 (2023)
- MLS Number 2127542
- Elementary School Lakeland Elem
- Junior High Sequoyah Mid Sch
- Senior High Todd Beamer High
Nearby you’ll enjoy visiting 5 Mile Lake Park with basketball courts, tennis, lake, walking trails, BBQ grills with picnic tables.
Eat at The Rock Wood Fired Pizza for some amazing pizza. This restaurant chain cooks their pizzas in wood-fired ovens with mouthwatering flavors, all in an energetic rock n roll themed decor.
Grab a drink at A Spoonful of Sugar Cafe, a family owned cafe in the heart of Milton. Check out their Facebook page to see their special drinks, updated every month!
The Federal Way Community Center is perfect for family fitness and recreation. It provides the largest public recreational pool complex in Washington state, with a six-lane lap pool, leisure pool with two-story water slide, 3 athletic gyms, a fitness center, a 27-foot climbing pinnacle and indoor track. The community center offers classes, rental spaces, specialty programs, day camps, preschool programs, and special events.
Home Depot and Costco just 1.8 miles away for all your grocery and home maintenance needs.